University of North Alabama Center for Learning & Professional Development is proud to offer the UNA Online GIS Analyst Certificate Program
This certificate program consists of seven courses which can be completed within one year.
• Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Maps & Projects
• Learning ArcGIS Pro 2: Editing, Analysis & Automation
• Learning ArcGIS Pro 3: Converting, Linking & Analyzing Data
• Learning ArcGIS Pro 4: Sharing Your Maps & Data
• Introduction To ArcMap & ArcCatalog
• Introduction To ArcGIS Online
• Introduction to Model Builder & Python for ArcGIS Pro
ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED COURSES
Each course is interactive with the instructor during each lesson. It is like being in a traditional classroom without having to leave the comfort of your home or office. Students are required to meet with the instructor online on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Central Standard Time.
Since non-credit courses are subject to cancellation if there is insufficient enrollment, do not purchase your textbook until you are notified by UNA that the course will be held.
**You do not have to be enrolled in the certificate program to enroll in the courses. They can be taken individually or as part of the certificate.