You are ready to go to Graduate School. Our GRE Test Prep course helps you get ready for the GRE. This course will give you the skills and confidence you need to ace the GRE. Sharpen your skills on actual GRE exam questions and follow our proven study plan on your way to success.
Our Test Prep course is here to help you learn about the GRE test format and give you the skills and tools you need to maximize your potential. The 24 hours of instruction covers each of the three main sections of the GRE revised General exam - Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning. We will walk you through each section, tell you what has changed on the exam, and prepare you for all of the question types you are likely to encounter on the GRE test.
Live-online classes offer the same great program as the traditional prep class with the added flexibility of attending class from anywhere or at any time. Our virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real-time with our expert instructors with the added benefit of watching recordings of class sessions at your convenience for up to 30 days after the course ends. The Live-Online format is offered online using Adobe Connect, a free browser plug-in. All you need are a high-speed internet connection, speakers or headphones, and Adobe Flash Player, which can also be downloaded for free. Course materials will be delivered directly to your home.
Quantitative Topics include:
- Solution strategies, both for quantitative comparison and for multiple choice problems
- Tips for breaking complex word problems into small, manageable parts
- Tips for turning geometry diagrams into solvable equations
- Review of the math concepts frequently tested on the exam
Verbal Topics include:
- Solving problems when you don’t know the vocabulary
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
- Using comparison and contrast clues to solve sentence completion problems
General Topics include:
- Solving “Multiple Right Answer” questions
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distracters
- Strategies for analytical writing section are outlined
To register, click the Add To Cart button below. If no courses are listed, click here to search for additional course offerings.