Discuss books with topics of wildlife, ecology, and the natural world and our place in it. Explore the literature of landscape, place, natural history, and the environment. Various members of the group will facilitate the discussions. Everyone who is interested is welcome to join the discussion. See http://ollirenonatbooks.blogspot.com
for more information.
- January 11 - The Last Days of the Dinosaurs by Riley Black
- February 8 - This Is Your Mind on Plants by Michael Pollan
- March 8 - Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach
- April 12 - How the Mountains Grew: A New Geological History of North America by John Dvorak
- May 10 - On Animals by Susan Orlean
- June 14 - Prisoners of Geography: Ten Maps That Explain Everything About the World by Tim Marshall
This is a HYBRID class. Look for the ZOOM link in the OLLI Weekly.
Meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 10 a.m. These classes are NOT recorded.