OLLI is always seeking presenters willing to share their knowledge and expertise with a welcoming audience of lifelong learners. Programs cover a wide range of topics, from ancient history to current events, fine arts, government and finance, health and wellness, literature, music, science, and technology.
All of OLLI's presenters are volunteers. Our programs are offered both in-person and online via Zoom at 10am, noon, and 2pm throughout the year.
If you are interested in offering a program for OLLI members, please email a Program Proposal to email@example.com with the following information:
- Program title and brief description;
- Mode of presentation (lecture, workshop, discussion, etc.);
- Preferred month/day of the week/time-slot;
- Short biographical introduction outlining your expertise on your topic;
- Complete contact information.
Your proposal will be considered by the Program Committee, and a Program Liaison will contact you to arrange scheduling and other logistics.
Please note that we do not accept any proposals that promote a commercial product, proselytize, or seek money for a cause.