Training and Staff Development*
Master the concepts, knowledge, and skills necessary to manage a training and development function. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
In this course you will learn to:
- Understand the relationship between organizational strategy and training and staff development.
- Utilize multiple needs assessment techniques.
- Recognize and write strong and clear training objectives.
- Apply theoretical concepts and models to training design.
- Develop training interventions using a variety of methods.
- Use a variety of tools and tactics for implementing training.
- Identify appropriate training metrics for desired training outcomes.
- Create a strategic training plan.