Business of Craft Beer
This course is Part 2 of the program.
Successful completion of Part 1 is required.
Certificate spans all stages of business development in craft brewing industry, from finding and managing your finances to building marketing strategies and managing your operation. Finalized business plan project will give the next steps to executing and managing a successful business.
Upon completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of what it means to be an entrepreneur.
- Examine business marketing opportunities.
- Complete a feasibility analysis of a business idea.
- Identify innovative business strategies.
- Evaluate financial management decisions.
- Address the challenges and opportunities specific to brewing business management and entrepreneurship.
- Have a completed business plan and be ready to seek financing and start their business