|Value Stream Mapping
Value Stream Mapping
Value Stream Mapping is a team-based process improvement technique used to evaluate and document current processes and design and generate a plan for a desired future state. This in-depth course is designed for Lean Six Sigma coaches, managers and leaders seeking a more structured approach to transforming and improving processes in a wide range of businesses and organizations.
In this course you’ll learn how to:
Course fees: $ 799 + $45 registration fee + books.
- Develop a basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles and processes.
- Identify and use standardized value stream mapping icons and metrics.
- Construct a current state map.
- Identify wasteful activities and other areas for improvement.
- Build a future state map and develop an improvement plan.
- Involve team members and leaders in implementation.
Find more course info and instructor bio in the class links below.