Return to Course Catalog

Course Catalog > Technology, Test Prep, CEUs, Transcripts, Replace a Certificate > Enrollment and Completion Records, Replacement Certificates, Request for Name Change

Enrollment and Completion Records, Replacement Certificates, Request for Name Change  

Enrollment and Completion Records for Classes taken June 1, 2015 or later: You can print out a free unofficial record (and receipt) directly from your registration account. Records from classes taken before June 1, 2015 must be ordered below. To access your unofficial Enrollment and Completion Recordt:

  1. Login to your Registration account.
  2. Click on My Account
  3. Click View Enrollment and Completion Records
  4. Click on File Print

Order an Official Enrollment and Completion Record: Submit the Request Form and a check for $5 payable to the University of Washington. The normal turnaround time is about 10 days. Official Records contain an embossed seal, and original signature and are usually mailed directly to the school or employer in a sealed envelope

Order a New Completion Certificate: Submit a Official Enrollment and Completion Record/Certificate Request Form and pay the $5 fee using the online registration and payment link.

Change your Name in the Professional Development Center's records: Complete the attached name change form and submit with photocopies of the legal documents listed to show the name change. Download Name Change Form

TRANSCRIPTS FOR CREDIT COURSES at UW TACOMA: This location is to request KeyBank Professional Development Center transcripts and name changes ONLY. If you need to request your UW Tacoma transcript for CREDIT or DEGREE programs , please go to the UW Tacoma Transcript Request page.


No classes currently available. Click here to continue searching for courses.
© 2019 University of Washington Tacoma