Designed for business development professionals, instructors, and leaders delivering information for educational purposes.
This course builds on the content from Communication in a Virtual Environment to focus on business development strategies and audience engagement (A Call to Action) using virtual meetings and experiences. Participants will discover applications, approaches and practices for building rapport with, engaging the interest of, and adding value to current and potential customers (both internal and external) using online tools and techniques. To ensure transfer of learning, participants will be assigned actual customer scenarios and create a virtual meeting to share with colleagues during second webinar. Participants will collectively create a “best practices” model for patient-centric selling virtually.
- A review of cognitive psychology in education, specifically related to the VARK Learning Preferences model and The Power of Understanding People Interactive Style model and how this relates to building rapport, engagement, and value to a customer within virtual events. Also, a review of the tools and practices available to engage participants in a virtual event, specific to business development. This is not a repeat of the content of Communication in a Virtual Environment, but a specific application of these theories. Attendees of Engaging Audiences in a Virtual Environment are recommended to complete Communication in a Virtual Environment prior to this course.
- Strategies for various scenarios related to the business development process, e.g. existing customers, former customers, new customers.
- Strategies for promoting patient centricity in virtual experiences.
- Creation of a best practices model for a virtual selling process.
- Participants create, deliver, and receive feedback on an actual virtual sales meeting.
This class will be held online using Zoom. The Zoom Meeting ID and link will be included in your registration confirmation email.