- Drawing What You See
- ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS IS CLOSED. Please call us at 509-527-4331 to see if registration is still available.
9/23/2020 - 12/2/2020
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Instructor: Gregory Tate
- Masonite drawing board 17 x 22"
- Two metal clips for holding paper onto board
- 18 x 24" newsprint drawing tablet (Grumbacher or Strathmore)
- 18 x 24" white drawing paper
- 8.5 x 11" sketchbook
- Waterproof black marking pens (Sharpie works the best: broad tip, medium line, fine line)
- Sticks of compressed charcoal
- Graphite drawing pencils: soft lead turqoise or ebony 6B, 4B, or 2B works the best
- Kneaded eraser and art gum erasers
- Rubbing nubs
- Prismacolor pencils
- Colored chalk
Suggested Text: Drawing Basics by Jaclyn St. Aubyn
No class held 11/11 & 11/25.