Welcome to the MOLLI online registration system! Returning users, please remember to Sign In before proceeding further.
Please note: You CAN browse our catalog without signing in, but to add courses to your cart and purchase them, you must Sign In and have a valid 2013-2014 membership. If you are not currently a member, you may create an account by starting at the Sign In page and following the instructions. You may then add the 2013-2014 MOLLI Membership to your cart and start shopping for courses.
After creating an account or signing in, you can only put courses in your cart if one of the following conditions is met:
1. You have already purchased your MOLLI Membership 2013-2014
2. You place the MOLLI Membership 2013-2014 in your cart before adding courses
To do this:
- Click the Membership category below.
- Then, directly to the right of this link, click MOLLI Membership 2013-2014.
- This will take you to a new page. At the bottom of this page, click Add to Cart.
- It is now in your shopping cart. In a box in the upper-right corner, click the Return to Course Catalog link.
- You may now add courses in the same way. If you are taking two or more, don't forget to add the 2 Courses for $100 Discount.
To find your desired course, click the appropriate category below and view course details by clicking the course title to the right of the category. To see an overview of spring courses, please click here.
Parking passes are not available online. To purchase a pass, please call the MOLLI office at 406.243.2905 to have one mailed to you or you may stop by the front desk in the Todd Building to pick one up.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the MOLLI office at 406.243.2905 or email@example.com, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.