COVID-19 SCHEDULING UPDATE
Classes have been cancelled at least until May 18:
•Refunds will be issued for classes that were scheduled to begin before May 18.
•All registered students will receive a follow up email regarding your specific class, including any rescheduling options. Please check your email (and spam folder) for specific information about your class.
•You will also have the option to convert your tuition to a much needed and greatly appreciated tax deductible donation.
•Please be assured that all refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, but due to the volume, it may take several weeks to get through them.
•You will receive email confirmation as soon as your refund is processed.
•Plans for classes starting on or after May 18 will be communicated within the next few weeks, as events continue to unfold, with cancellations and refunds made accordingly.
If you have any questions, you can contact the office by email at email@example.com or phone at 914.395.0516. We will get back to you as soon as possible, but please understand that our response time may be delayed due to high volume.
We wish you and your loved ones good health, and look forward to seeing you again after this crisis has passed.
• Unless otherwise noted, all classes take place at The Bronxville School, at 177 Pondfield Road, just a few blocks from the Bronxville Metro North Station.
• Please note that this is NOT the mailing address for the Bronxville Adult School (the mailing address is P.O. Box 334, Bronxville, NY 10708).
• Our classrooms are accessible to persons with disabilities. Please advise us when you register if you have any special needs.
Please Click here for driving directions.
Parking and Entrance Information for
The Bronxville School
• Due to district safety rules, the ONLY entrance open in the evening is the Elementary School entrance on Midland Avenue, next to the playground and parking lot.
• There is ample free parking in the Midland Avenue lot. You may park there in the evenings even though the sign says faculty and staff parking only.
• Staff will be available at the Elementary entrance to direct you to your classroom.
Our classrooms are accessible to persons with disabilities. Please advise us when you register if you have any special needs.
• You may register online, by mail (click here for printable registration form) using check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover, or by phone at 914.395.0516.
• Registration is ongoing. Classes are filled in the order in which registrations are received. Order confirmations will be sent via email only.
Cancellations and Refunds
• A full refund will be issued if your course is cancelled due to low enrollment or if filled.
• To cancel a registration, contact the office at least 5 FULL BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE the class start date. You will receive a confirmation email that your request was received. Please be sure to keep a record of it. You will receive a full refund, minus a $10 processing fee.
• No refunds will be issued for any reason at any other time.
• No credit will be given for missed classes or if you are unable to attend a rescheduled make-up class.
• Students assume full responsibility for choosing the appropriate course level. Please contact the office before you register if you have a question about the level or the material.
• For closings due to bad weather, check our website or your email for notification. When The Bronxville School is closed, our classes are automatically canceled.
• Class cancellations due to inclement weather will be made up and will not be refunded.
The Bronxville Adult School does not assume any responsibility, either expressed or implied, for damage to or loss of personal property or injury on the premises or off-site. The Bronxville Adult School is not responsible for any advice or consultation given within or beyond the classroom setting and course curriculum material. The Bronxville Adult School reserves the right to cancel courses that are under-enrolled, to change times and locations where necessary, and to substitute instructors.
The Bronxville Adult School does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.