Your business experience can help guide others to success. This online course will help you build a successful business coaching practice. You will gain the coaching skills and strategies needed to help other entrepreneurs thrive.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Any word processing application (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Over 27 million Americans will be self-employed by 2020. Many of these entrepreneurs will rely on a business coach to help them thrive. Great business coaches leverage their own experience to help others realize their potential, grow, and increase revenue. If you have previous success as an entrepreneur, coaching new business owners can be a rewarding and profitable career.
This course will teach you how to become a successful business coach. You will learn the fundamentals of coaching, including how to create winning strategies and how to address professional challenges. You will be able to serve entrepreneurs, business owners, and other professionals using time-tested coaching methods.
- What Does a Business Coach Do?
- The Coaching Triangle
- The Coaching Process
- Client Needs Analysis
- Working with Clients
- Measuring Results
- Coaching Challenges
- Business Results
- Advanced Coaching Skills
- Coaching Resources
What you will learn
- How to analyze client needs to deliver meaningful results
- How to measure results and translate your value
- How to use your business experience to help others
How you will benefit
- Gain the skills needed to start a business coaching practice
- Develop an understanding of the professional role and activities of a business coach
- Establish an alternative income stream
Thea Roberts is an instructor with a background in business administration. Previously, she was a finance officer and employment advisor. She also held a position in the Washington State Ombudsman Program. Roberts holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Master of Arts.