Building and Leading Resilient Teams Certificate Program
The ability to build and lead resilient teams has never been more important.
Who Should Enroll
This certificate program is specifically designed to accommodate both new and seasoned supervisors, managers, and senior leaders. People that aspire to a leadership role may also participate.
How is the Certificate Program Delivered?
- Seven learning modules requiring 6 hours of student preparation and 3 contact hours of instructor-led live group discussion, or 1 contact hour of one-on-one live certificate per module.
- Individual student preparation includes reading assignments, watching relevant videos, and answering reflection questions.
- Certificate sessions ensure a thorough understanding of applicable factual (what), conceptual (why), and procedural (how) knowledge.
- Certificate sessions leverage your unique leader/follower experience and perspectives.
What will you learn to do?
- Raise morale in the workplace by creating a positive climate for people to work in.
- Boost teamwork by developing cohesion among team members.
- Improve employee motivation and commitment by providing purpose in the workplace.
- Increase the team’s ability to solve problems and overcome challenges by facilitating team learning.
- Enhance the organization’s ability to change and compete by supporting organizational learning.
What is your total investment?
- The certificate program requires 63 hours (42 prep hours/21 certificate hours) of your time.
- Training program cost $1,195
Click each block to learn more about each specific competency.