You will learn foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Microsoft Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
The Microsoft Azure Fundamentals course is intended for entry-level Azure professionals and builds the groundwork needed to properly administer and subscribe to Microsoft Azure. From networking and cloud concepts to Azure workloads, security, privacy, and more, you will master the training needed to take your career to the next level. By course completion, you will be prepared to achieve your Microsoft Azure certification.
The course will also prepare you to sit for the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam. This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
- Onsite Networking
- Benefits and Considerations of Using Cloud Services
- Differences between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Differences Between Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds
- Core Azure Architecture Components
- Core Products Available and Subscriptions in Azure
- Azure Management and Monitoring Tools
- Securing Network Connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity Services
- Security Tools and Features of Azure
- Azure Governance Methodologies
- Conditional Access
- Using Profiles
- Privacy Standards
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Mobile Application Management (MDM)
- Windows Defender Tools
What you will learn
- Concepts of onsite networking
- Cloud concepts
- Concepts of cloud-based networking
- Azure workloads
- Security and privacy in Azure
- Azure subscriptions
- Concepts of hybrid networking
- Azure application support
- How to manage and monitor Azure Services
How you will benefit
- You will be prepared for the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam
- Increase your career opportunities as an IT professional
Will Panek is a worldwide recognized Microsoft instructor and author. Will Panek is a 5-time Microsoft MVP and has published over 30 titles on Microsoft technologies. Will is a passionate and authoritative instructor and makes sure that his students can implement Microsoft technologies and get themselves certified along the way. Outside the class and authorship, you'd be likely to find Will at the forge smithing his latest creation.