This course is intended for Azure and Microsoft server security professionals and those who are looking to take and pass the AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Take the next step towards getting your Azure security certification. In this online training course, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. This course also covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture while you study for the AZ-500 certification.
By course completion, you will be prepared to sit for the AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Exam. This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
- Azure AD Identities
- Securing Access
- Securing Application Access
- Access Control
- Network Security
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Containers
- Azure Vulnerability
- Security Operations
- Secure Applications & Data
What you will learn
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features
How you will benefit
- You will be prepared for the AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Exam
- Grow your IT career and open new job opportunities
Doug Bassett is an IT instructor specializing in Microsoft Azure, Server 2016/19, and Exchange messaging. He holds many highly sought-after IT certifications, including Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft MCSA, CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, and Microsoft MCT. In addition to his certifications, Doug has expert knowledge of Microsoft Server 2000, 2003, 2008/2012/2016/2019, Exchange Server and Exchange Online, and Networking structure and applications. As an instructor, Doug is deeply involved in helping his students understand complex concepts and loves to approach teaching a subject from multiple angles.