The BMCC Learning Express program offers students who don't live near one of our campus locations the opportunity to travel to an American city and take classes there. Washington, DC area residents may enjoy the opportunity to earn credits in one weekend while learning more about the history and culture of their host city.
Each day students will learn in the classroom and onsite at local attractions.
• Credit for 36 educational hours or 3.6 CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
• There is a pre-assignment for this course. Students will receive their pre-assignment via email one week before the first class.
• Cancellation Policy for the Learning Express program is necessarily different from other Learning Across America courses. For a full refund, students must cancel 31 days before the first class date by emailing BMCC at email@example.com.
Tuition for class includes:
• Public transportation pass to get around Washington, DC with your teacher.
• All costs associated with the class. (There are no material fees or activity fees!)
Schedule for 36 hr classes:
• Friday: 10:30am - 6:00pm: Class meets at Catholic University. Be ready to travel!
• Saturday: 9:30am - 5:00pm: Today you will see some hidden sides of DC. Wear your walking shoes!
• Sunday: 9:30am - 12:30pm: Your final class meeting at Catholic University.
For more information about staying in Washington, DC, click here.