Custom Training for Business & Industry
Contract training is a partnership between Centralia College with businesses and industries in Lewis County to perform customized job skills training for their employees.
Convenient - Training held on Centralia College campus or at the job site, saving time, travel and cost.
Instructors - Our instructors are skilled professionals that will provide up to date information and training.
Employee Development - Increase confidence, productivity, customer service and job skills.
Available Training Options:
How does it work?
It’s a very simple, and easy process to help your employees get the training they need!
Contract Training Pay Scale
--First Aid/CPR Certification--
1-5 students Total cost: $500.00
6-10 students Total cost: $600.00
--Flagger Training & Certification--
1-5 students Total cost: $475.00
6-14 students Total cost: $800.00
Up to 20 students Total cost: $1,050.00
--Forklift Training & Certification--
1-4 students Total cost: $480.00
5-8 students Total cost: $810.00
Need training for your employees? Get started today!
- First Aid & CPR
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Workers
- Nurse Delegation
- Mental Health Certification
- Dementia Certification
- Flagger Certification
- Human Relations
- Conversational Spanish
- Organization & Leadership
- Project Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Computer Training – offered in a classroom on campus or at your site using laptops.
- Modules available:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, or customize your class.
- After initial contact has been made, a date will be decided for the training.
- A service agreement will be provided to the business. This agreement will clearly state the date of training, cost, services, as well as terms and conditions.
- Once the agreement has been approved by both parties, the training will take place on the desired date.
- Following the training, the business will be provided an invoice from the college for the services provided.