It’s hard to find a better career than data analytics. Data analysts are professionals who collect, process and perform analyses on huge quantities of information to help businesses make better and faster business decisions. Trainees love our unique, self-paced learn-by-doing training and verified learning assessment. The NCLab process builds your knowledge, practical experience, competency, and confidence to make you ready to enter the job market, including preparing you for the CompTIA Data+ certification exam. NCLab is very different from traditional online and lecture-based training that leaves graduates with knowledge, but no practical experience.
Our innovative and proven learning approach gives you bite-sized tutoring and asks you to show that you have learned each concept by completing exercises before going on. Our artificial intelligence-based progress monitor verifies that exercises are done correctly, and provides you feedback and guidance to ensure your success.
What you will learn
• To clean data and present it in visual form
• To perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of data
• To interpret data and make predictions
How long the training takes to complete
• This program consists of 360 to 400 hands-on hours, depending on your math background
• Trainees complete it in as little as six months
• The amount of time to complete this program depends on your situation and schedule
How you will benefit
• Personalized weekly coaching sessions to review your progress, set goals, build soft skills, and prepare for job interviews
• You will develop a professional portfolio of real-world projects to demonstrate your qualifications to potential employers
• Upon completion you will receive a Data Analyst Career Certificate