Python development is a rapidly growing career opportunity where the demand for qualified candidates far outstrips the supply. Python is the most popular programming language for applications in data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, business, and finance. Big players like Quora, Facebook, YouTube, SlideShare, Dropbox, Pinterest, Reddit, and Netflix have most of their new code written in Python.
Trainees love our unique and self-paced learn-by-doing training and verified learning assessment, and we’re sure you will too. The NCLab process builds your knowledge, practical experience, and competency to make you confident to enter the job market. The Python Developer Training Program will also prepare you to pass the Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer (PCEP) exam.
What you will learn
• The knowledge, practical experience, competency, and confidence to qualify for high-demand Python programmer jobs
How long the training takes to complete
• This program consists of 230 to 350 hands-on hours, depending on your math background
• Trainees complete it in as little as six months
• The amount of time to complete this program depends on your situation and schedule
How you will benefit
• Personalized weekly coaching sessions to review your progress, set goals, build soft skills, and prepare for job interviews
• Upon completion you will receive a Python Developer Career Certificate
• You will develop a professional portfolio of real-world projects to demonstrate your qualifications to potential employers