Summer Quarter 2021
Interested in training for a career in healthcare? Highline College, in partnership with the Workforce Development Council of Seattle King County, is offering a free college & career program for qualified students. Classes will be online with some on-site clinical instruction. The program begins on July 6th. Classes are Monday-Thursday from 9:30am-3:00pm.
- For low-income youth & young adults (ages 16-24)
- 8-week online course through Highline College
- Learn about a wide variety of jobs in healthcare
- Virtual field trips to healthcare training programs & clinicals
- Build college readiness while earning college or high school credit
- Learn clinical skills on-campus and earn professional certificates in First Aid, CPR, etc.
- Chart your next steps for training & employment
To find out more about the program and see if you qualify, click here. You can also contact Ali Scego at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call (206) 588-3878.