This class is designed for working medical assistants to meet the educational requirements of Medical Assisting-Certified (MA-C) in Washington State. This is not a complete and accredited Medical Assisting program, but an accelerated path to clinical skills review for those who already have clinical experience. This hybrid class will require both online and in-person coursework. Students must be present for 4 in-class sessions and complete online assignments to pass the class.
For complete details about the program and how to register, click here.
Are you frustrated with government? Are you worried about the political blame game and the inability of leaders to keep pace with pressing problems? This self-paced online course will teach you the ten steps of No-Blame practical problem-solving, proven successful in the venue of local government. This method has been applauded by respected government and business leaders alike for its applicability in all venues. You will also learn how to get in the game of government problem-solving. Learn the rules of the game, the positions you can take, and how to score with proven solutions. And while you're at it, earn a Certificate in Leadership and No-Blame Problem-Solving.
It’s the 21st century: we can’t wait on the sidelines and expect government officials to keep pace with solving every problem. You’ve voted, maybe you’ve protested, but you can do much more. You can get in the game, using your common sense and financial awareness, and propose solutions that government officials -- or corporate executives -- will be excited to adopt.
Course Learning Objectives:
After completing this course, you will be able to:
2. Principles of No-Blame Problem Solving
3. No-Blame Problem Solving: Shaping Your Solution
4. No-Blame Problem Solving: Presenting Your Solution
5. Local Power Centers: Mayor, Council, & School Board
6. Local Power Centers: Planning Board & Local Political Parties
7. Citizen Power in the 21st Century
8. Media Literacy
9. Powerful Citizen Leadership Roles: Civic Trusts & Solutions Advocates
10. Powerful Citizen Leadership Roles: Appointed Government Office & Local Political Party