If you are unable to log in or forgotten your username, please follow the instructions below.
To recover your Username:
1. Enter the email address associated with your student account.
2. Click on the "Find my Username" button
3. An email will be sent to you that includes any username associated with your email address.
*Note: The email address must be the same as the one you entered when creating your profile.
Enter the email address you used for registration.
Please do not create a duplicate account. This will remove access to your class history. Email to email@example.com for assistance. Include the classes you'd like a seat held in and we'll hold your spot while the password is sorted.
If you are unable to log in or forgotten your password, please follow the instructions below.
If you continue to have trouble, please contact our registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reset your Password:
1. Enter the unique username associated with your student account.
2. Enter the email address associated with your student account.
3. Click on the "Reset my Password" button
4. An email will be sent to you with a temporary password for you to access your account. You will use this temporary password just long enough to change the password to something of our choice.
*Note: The email address must be the same as the one you entered in your profile.
5. When you receive the email with your temporary password click on the link in the email to return to the registration website.
6. THIS IS IMPORTANT: When you reenter the registration site, scroll past the "Change Your User Name" section until you reach the "Change Your Password" section. There you will see three fields:
Please do not create a duplicate account. Email to email@example.com for request assistance. Please provide up to 24 hours for a response.
Reset my Password
Return to Sign In
Find my Username