OLLI Tuition-free Classes
OLLI at Sierra College has two types of courses: Club OLLI and Tuition-free OLLI.
Each requires a different registration process. The OLLI Tuition-free courses are part of the Sierra College curriculum, but are still noncredit with no test or grades. You must be a Sierra College student to take these classes hence this separate registration process. Below is the information on how to register for these courses. It’s a bit more cumbersome but they are free!
Please return your form(s)in one of the following ways listed below. Once we receive the forms, we will process your registration and send you an email confirmation separate from your Club OLLI confirmation.
The form is in a fillable PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format. To view and print the PDF, you must have the latest version of Acrobat Reader installed. The Reader is available via free download from Adobe Systems. You must download the document and save it to your computer before completing. Be sure to save again after you complete it. You may also print the form, complete it and send it to us in one of the ways listed below.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax: 916-781-6248
- In Person:
- OLLI Office: 316 Vernon Street, Suite 257, Roseville
- Admissions & Records Office – Nevada County Campus, Student Services Building N1
- Mail: OLLI at Sierra College, 316 Vernon Street, Suite 257, Roseville, CA 95678
- If you have any questions, please email first or call the OLLI office at 916-781-6290