We've bundled our five most popular webinars into one, informative webinar to address different aspects of a traffic crash investigation. While these areas are crucial to a comprehensive investigation, their significance may not be recognized during the initial response. These courses will allow you to more thoroughly investigate and testify regarding traffic crash investigations.
This course bundle includes the following five webinars:
- Vehicle Lamp Examinations in Traffic Collisions – You will become familiar with basics on lamp examinations in order to determine whether or not a vehicle lamp was lit at the moment of impact.
- Safety Belt Examinations – You will learn how to collect the forensic evidence from the safety belt hardware which may confirm either use or non-use during a crash.
- Roadway Evidence – You will learn which evidence should be captured and preserved for future analysis and reconstruction.
- Tire Examinations – Tire and Wheel Forensics – You will learn to recognize wheel and tire anomalies and how to properly document the evidence for future industry, insurance or judicial processes.
- Case Preparation and Courtroom Presentation – This webinar will help you prepare to face the rigors of both direct and cross examinations, with particular attention to challenges to your expertise and attempts to block or preclude your testimony.
New or experienced law enforcement and private traffic crash investigators, claims adjusters, engineers, attorneys, safety officers, military investigative personnel, animators and graphic designers, expert witnesses and others who may be called to testify
Online environment: This is an independent study, self-paced webinar. This webinar must be completed within 30 days upon registration. Once the 30-day period has ended, you may have limited access.
Computer requirements: You will complete the course entirely online. A dependable broadband internet connection with a Windows or Mac computer is required.
IPTM's Fundamental Techniques of Crash Investigation course is eligible for 6 ACTAR CEUs.
This course is not eligible for certificate discounts.