Do you need immediate online communication and productivity skills? In this 4-session course, facilitator L.J. Bothell will guide you through activities to organize work skills with the free Google email/calendar, storage, and online office programs Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Meet.
• Organize and personalize Gmail for easy email management and response
• Use Google Calendar for personal and shared appointments
• Explore Google office productivity applications with basic document creation and editing
• Learn how the newly free Google Meet provides meeting and chat options
• Manage and share files and images with Google Drive online storage
Online classes will include a demo/discussion and Q&A session.
Prerequisites: Use of a computer/keyboard and mouse, experience browsing the web.