- LECTURES: Singular presentations on timely, stimulating, and engaging topics.
- MINI-SERIES: Multi-session series featuring more in-depth examination of a particular subject.
- INTEREST GROUPS: ongoing discussions / activities focused on shared interests such as current events, technology, and book discussions.
- WORKSHOPS: hands-on classes where participants actively engage in acquiring a skill such as music performance, foreign language, writing, etc.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Weather permitting, members meet to enjoy the outdoors in Reno-Tahoe while getting healthy exercise.
- TOURS and SPECIAL EVENTS: pre-registration usually needed; may also require fees.
Programs and activities are listed in alphabetical order by title. You can also use the SEARCH function to find specific programs on a topic. Pre-registration may be required for a few in-person programs due to room capacity and/or equipment needs. If required, the pre-registration link will be found below the program description.
ALL programs start promptly at the time specified.
OLLI Program Locations:
- HYBRID: offered both in-person at our Moana campus and online via Zoom
- MOANA: in-person only at our Moana campus
- OFF-SITE: In person, not on campus
- ONLINE: delivered via ZOOM only
- OUTDOOR MEETUP: outdoor activities groups meet at designated locations
Zoom programs are hosted on OLLI’s Zoom account: a free, web-based software that you can download onto your computer, phone or tablet. Go to https://zoom.us/ to get it for your device. Links for ONLINE and HYBRID programs will be in the OLLI Weekly program listings.
OLLI Weekly eblasts provide the most current program information. If you are not receiving the OLLI Weekly emails, please notify the office at email@example.com.
If you would like to add program dates to your own online calendar, go to this OLLI CALENDAR. Click on the specific program title, then click on “copy to my calendar.”
Note: This does NOT register you for any programs; it’s just a personal calendar function.