To recover your Username:
1. Enter the email address that you used when setting up your student account.
2. Click on the "Find my Username" button.
3. An email will be sent to you that includes any username(s) associated with your email address.
*Note: The email address must be the same as the one you entered when creating your profile.
To reset your Password:
1. Enter the unique username associated with your student account.
2. Enter the email address associated with your student account.
3. Click on the "Reset my Password" button.
4. Check your email because the system will send you an email with a temporary password for you to use to access your account.
5. Once you login with your username and the temporary password that was emailed to you, you will be taken to a page to change your password from the temporary one to a new one that you create. Please note that the temporary password is considered the "Old" password. Make sure to write down your new password to remember next time you login!
If you have trouble resetting your password, contact our office at 864-597-4415 and we will do our best to assist you.
Reset my Password
Return to Sign In
Find my Username