Our classes are open to all and our students come from all over Westchester and the Tri-State area. Join our community of interested and interesting people... like you!
Registration is now open for our Early Fall classes that start in September and October. New classes will be added continously throughout the semester, so please be sure to check our website and email blasts for the latest updates.
Unless otherwise noted, almost all classes are virtual. In-person classes are noted accordingly.
To help you to have a more positive virtual experience, one-on-one tutoring of Zoom tips and tricks is available to registered students at a nominal fee. For more information, give us a call at 914.395.0516 or email us at email@example.com.
FIND A CLASS:
• View the Early Fall Catalog on the right, which links to the full class listings.
• Browse the categories below, by clicking on the category title or the subtitles below each category.
• Do a keyword search by clicking here.
• Online - To register online please click here to sign in or to create a new account.
• Phone - If you prefer to register by phone, call us at 914.395.0516.
• Mail - Click here for a printable registration form, which can be submitted with check or credit card payments.
STAY IN TOUCH:
• Questions? Give us a call at 914.395.0516 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sign Up for our Newsletter by clicking here and get the latest class updates!