Our classes are open to all (Bronxville residency not necessary). Our students come from all over Westchester, the Tri-State area, the USA and even from around the globe! Join our community of interested and interesting people... like you!
REGISTER NOW FOR SPRING CLASSES:
• The e-Catalog includes a summary of our spring classes. Click on any class title for complete details and to register.
• Or, browse the categories below by clicking on the category image or subtitles below each category.
• New classes and sections are added throughout the semester, so be sure to check our website and eblasts regularly for updates.
• You can also search for classes by keyword, day, time of day or instructor by clicking here OR view the CALENDAR.
• Please be sure to check the class location on the website. Virtual classes are noted with Zoom. For classes designated as "hybrid," you can attend in person or via Zoom. All other classes meet in person.
• Sign up for the waitlist (under the class description on our website) if you get closed out of a class; we try to add new sections if there is enough demand.
• Please be sure to check your email confirmation when you register or waitlist for a class and notify us right away if you do not receive it or if it is not accurate.
• Online - To register online please click here to sign in or to create a new account.
• Phone - If you prefer to register by phone, call us at 914.395.0516.
• Mail - Click here for a printable registration form, which can be submitted with check or credit card payments.
STAY IN TOUCH:
• Questions? Give us a call at 914.395.0516 or email: email@example.com
• Sign Up for our Newsletter by clicking here and get the latest class updates!
• Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. And tag us @bronxvilleadultschool and #bronxvilleadultschool.