Our classes are open to all. Our students come from all over Westchester, the Tri-State area, the USA and around the globe! Join our community of interested and interesting people... like you!
REGISTER NOW FOR FALL CLASSES:
• The e-Catalog to the right includes a summary of fall classes. Click on any class title for complete details and to register, or browse the categories below by clicking on the category title or subtitles below each category.
• Virtual and in-person classes are offered. Please be sure to check the class location in the listing.
• New classes and sections will be added throughout the semester, so please be sure to check our website and email blasts for the latest updates.
• If you should get closed out of a class, please be sure to join the wait list.
• Students who register for in-person classes will need to follow the protocols for the particular venue (which are subject to change).
• As of Sept. 2, 2021, The NYS Department of Health requirements for P-12 schools: All students, personnel, teachers, administrators, contractors, and visitors must wear masks at all times indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
• Online - To register online please click here to sign in or to create a new account.
• Phone - If you prefer to register by phone, call us at 914.395.0516.
• Mail - Click here for a printable registration form, which can be submitted with check or credit card payments.
STAY IN TOUCH:
• Questions? Give us a call at 914.395.0516 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sign Up for our Newsletter by clicking here and get the latest class updates!